Hassan and Associates Support Center

Contact Us

Which documents required to submit for CHANGE of a PARTNERSHIP FIRM ?

  1. Filled in Form II – Notice of alteration of name or principal place of business of the firm.

  2. Filled in Form V – Intimation for recording of changes in the constitution of a firm [Section 63 & Rule 4 (6)].

  3. Filled in Form VI – Notice of intimation for dissolution of the partnership firm [Section 63 (1) & Rule (6)]